3.13.2013

WARDROBE WEDNESDAY: TAYLOR SIMPSON BRASHEARS

Meet the beautiful Miss Taylor Brashears, an up and coming young firecracker of a Nashville musician. Robert and I met Taylor over at our neighborhood bar, Santa's Pub. She immediately stood out among the slew of karaoke performers with her powerful and passionate voice. I am pretty sure that is how we ended up befriending her...Robert wanted to sing with her! See why...What It Feels Like To Lose or Louise. She also does a pretty sweet version of Two More Bottles of Wine! Taylor has been in the studio recording a new album...to stay tuned like her on FB
INSTAGRAM // taylorbrashearsmusic

From top to bottom
Flirt Alert Lipstick by Benefit
Leifsdotter Floral Maxi Dress
Sam Edelman Sheldon Boots in Whiskey/Black







3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. I love "discovering" new music!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her. Then again I am pretty partial as she is my not such a baby cousin anymore.

    ReplyDelete