3.29.2013

h/s/k&T: TOES: NISOLO SHOES

Nashville is home to Nisolo Shoes; a budding new company with a bright future selling high quality, men's and women's leather shoes and accessories. Through happenstance, I met a few of the people behind this operation and was given the opportunity to check out the Nisolo house. Before we get to it though...I would like to say that Nisolo is a prime example of what I believe in and preach so often...social responsibility. I considered writing my own synopsis of their story but realized that it is just too good and I should leave it up to the people themselves. Read Nisolo's story! Nisolo is in transition to their new storefront and I am absolutely sure it is going to be fantastic! If you are in Nashville I highly suggest checking this co out. It will surely make Nashville proud. If you don't live here...check them out online below! 
TO WEAR CHANGE...
INSTAGRAM + nisoloshoes   TWITTER + @nisoloshoes



No comments:

Post a Comment