4.29.2013

LIVE: HOUSTON'S HISTORIC SIXTH WARD

While in Houston, I took the opportunity to snap some shots of the neighborhood in which my mama lives. It is one of the oldest in the city and it's absolutely beautiful. It sits just outside of downtown and directly next to the historic Glenwood Cemetery…Howard Hughes is buried there. The neighborhood is relatively small and the historic society maintains the integrity of the architecture within the community. The homes speak for themselves…




















2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I just love older homes that ooze so much freaking character!

    Also - I am horrible. We had so much fun playing Catch Phrase at the Edwards' with you guys & I came home determined to immediately start devouring your blog. And then my mind got all wedding planning fuzzy & I forgot! Blerg!

    So, here I am now! Also, I just saw that Nisolo is having their grand opening for their Germantown showroom June 7th... double date night??

    xx
    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Houston so much! It's no longer a secret. The news is spreading!
    xo
    B

    ReplyDelete