- Original Screen Frame
- Scrap Lace (enough to cover the screen in one piece)
- Spray Adhesive or Packing Tape (tape needs to be strong enough to hold fabric in place)
- Remove any mesh screening from frame. If you wish to leave the mesh intact, that is perfectly fine.
- If you have spray adhesive, wet the edges of the frame just enough so the lace will stick.
- Stretch lace out over the frame using either the spray adhesive or tape to hold the other sides in place.
- Pop the screen back in to the window and pull the lace taut. Make sure the screen is tight enough so the lace does not slide through.
- Use your scissors to cut off the excess fabric.
- Step back and admire your lace windows! Before and after photos following the jump...
|Loves it paws down!|